Take advantage of fantastic opportunities to enter our ownership programmes in a wide range of catamarans between 38ft & 62ft.
A selection of our wide range of makes and models and locations is detailed below. Why not click on the links to learn a little more about our beautiful destinations?
These yachts are available on our range of plans, including guaranteed income. All are to a typically high Dream Yacht Charter specification. They are either brand new or already entered service so wherever you look there is an opportunity to combine ownership of the boat of your dreams with sensational holidays, with no annual berthing, annual maintenance or annual insurance costs!
- AQUILA 36 – Only one available!
- FP MY37 – Mexico, Australia, Caribbean
- BALI 4.1 – Thailand, Australia, Greece, Seychelles, Guadeloupe
- BALI CATSPACE – BVI, Spain, Australia, Turkey, Croatia
- LAGOON 40 – France
- FP LUCIA 40 – Guadeloupe, Seychelles, Mexico, Greece
- LAGOON 42 – Available Caribbean for 2020, Mediterranean for 2021, one single boat left in Trogir, Croatia for 2020!
- BALI 4.3 – Thailand, Malaysia, Seychelles, Australia, Martinique, Sardinia, Guadeloupe
- BALI 4.3MY – Only two left worldwide!
- FP ASTREA 42 – Corsica, Croatia, Marseille, Seychelles
- AQUILA 44 – One left worldwide!
- FP 45 – Last boats for 2021 available now!
- BALI 4.5 – Thailand, Cuba, Seychelles, Martinique, Croatia, Greece, Sicily, Other Med, Other Caribbean
- LAGOON 46 – Last one available for Med 2021
- FP SAONA 47 – Croatia, Seychelles, Thailand, Greece, Other Med, Other Caribbean
- NAUTITECH 47 Power – Australia, Caribbean, Mediterranean
- BALI 4.8 – Greece, Other Med, Other Caribbean, Other Worldwide
- FP SABA 50 – Only 2 boats left worldwide!
- LAGOON 50 – Only 2 boats left worldwide!
- LAGOON 52 – Worldwide
- BALI 5.4 – Sardinia, BVI, Australia, Other Med, Other Caribbean, Other Worldwide
- FP IPANEMA 58 – Only one left worldwide!
- LAGOON 620 – Corsica, Mallorca, Tahiti, Maldives, Bahamas, Other Caribbean, Other Med, Other Worldwide
If you are looking for a 2020 or even 2021 boat, there is dwindling availability so the earlier you start a conversation with us, the better the chance of finding a remaining build slot.
Finally, don’t forget to let us know if you would like help with training to convert sailing experience into qualifications.
Call +44 (0)7731 011915 / +44 (0)2380 455527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.